1. In the address bar, type chrome://settings/content.
Type chrome://settings/content in the address bar
2. On the Content settings screen, find the Flash Player listing. Check the status.
The Content settings screen
3. Select Allow sites to run Flash, and then click Done.
The Flash section of the Content settings screen
4. To manage Flash Player settings by site, click Manage exceptions
5. On the Flash exceptions screen, enter the website domain and then choose Allow. When finished adding sites, click Done.
The Flash exceptions screen
6. Close the Content settings screen.